Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shepherds, Sheep, and a Savior

We have started practicing for our Christmas program! We are teaching our Sunday school children all the songs and drama parts from this musical--"Shepherds, Sheep, and a Savior." The kids have never done this one before, which on the one hand is great because it's new and fun for them! But it also makes it a bit more difficult for them...especially for the kids who can't really read English, as the songs and parts are all in English. Most of our kids speak English, but a few don't. If you could be praying for the program and the children, that would be great! That Jesus will be glorified and they will learn more about Him and love Him more throughout the practices and program. After all, He is what CHRISTmas is all about! :)

As most of you know, I love music...so this has been quite fun! We've been going over the songs for the past couple of weeks, and the kids have been doing great!! Seems like they've really been enjoying learning the new songs and their parts for the drama portion of the program.


This is the only picture I have of the kids during Sunday school. I took it a couple of weeks ago while they were listening to the Bible story. I've been so busy teaching them the songs and working on the program I haven't taken any more pictures! Today we had more than 20 kids! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment