Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Parco delle Cascate!

I was blessed to enjoy a hiking trip with the Students for Christ group several weeks ago. We went to Parco delle Cascate (waterfalls park) in Molina, Italy. It was absolutely beautiful...so green and lush. We all had such a blast!



Some people have a home away from home....the Denton's are like my family away from family. :)

One of several waterfalls in the park...


Ciao, Denisa and Xhuli!

Snails!


A group photo

Group photo #2 in front of a waterfall


The zip line! So much fun!



Keep this waterfall in your mind...

See the wire with the chain hanging down from it?

This is the chair at the bottom of the chain and wire...

And here I am, taking my seat...

and having a grand time swinging towards the waterfall! I was determined to touch my foot to the rock and push off! :)

Victory!

Superwomen :)

Daddy & daughter

The town of Molina

We enjoyed our sack lunches in front of this church

Beautiful!

Praise the Lord for such beautiful nature and such wonderful friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment