Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Baroni Worship Encounter

A couple weekends ago, we were blessed to have David & Rita Baroni with us. David is a singer/songwriter/recording artist from the Nashville, TN area. He and his wife held a special "worship encounter" on Saturday afternoon and then gave a free concert on Saturday night. He also led worship and preached on Sunday.
It was a privilege to learn from them and get to know them while they were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment