Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Carnevale!

Following are glimpses of fun times shared with good friends in Venice during Carnevale...

Nicoletta...so cute in her grumpy bear outfit
Ariana as Pippi Longstocking and Isabella as a pumpkin!

See her freckles? :)

This doesn't even give a glimpse of how many thousands of people were here. We were so ready to go back to Padova by the end of the day!

Traditional masks....

Confetti!

Lots of people in very fancy costumes

Bread

Denisa, Xhuli, Danielle, and I with our unique masks

Xhuli looking ever so mysterious...
See the music notes on mine?


We met up with the Espiritu's that afternoon too!

So much fun with such great friends!

They wanted their picture taken with the people in costume

No comments:

Post a Comment