Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Missing my screen!

Sorry I'm so behind with posts! I already had a difficult time keeping up, and now even more so. The screen on my laptop has completely stopped working...which means I can't use my computer at all unless it's plugged into an external monitor. Without being able to work on anything in my apartment, I've been coming down to the church, hooking my computer up to the TV and working from there. With only so much spare time, it's been hard to stay updated! But I'm trying!
Thanks for bearing with me as I get caught up!
God is so good, even in the midst of things not working! :) 
I'm so grateful the whole computer didn't break down and that I didn't lose everything on it. I'm grateful to have a computer here, even if part of it isn't working right now. I'm grateful for people who have taken their time to try to help get it working again. I'm grateful for the porter of my apartment building going on a search to find me a used monitor that I could use in my room. 
I'm grateful for those of you reading this post right now and for all of you who are so faithfully praying for me.
I'm grateful for the abundant grace God gives...
for the sunny, spring days we've been enjoying here...
for friends that become like family...

I'm grateful for all of these things and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment