Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Snowy Day in San Marino

Kurtis and Amy Denton have been so kind and thoughtful to me since the moment I arrived in Padova. They invited me on yet another family outing with them...this time to visit San Marino. I learned that San Marino, although in Italy, is a country of its own. Xhuli and I enjoyed this day trip to the mountains with the Denton's!

Snow!

A castle we explored

Amy and Isabella making the trek up to the castle

Nicoletta, Kurtis, and Ariana

Enjoying the snow!

Enjoying a break from walking :)

Kurtis and his girls!


Two more girls for Kurtis to put up with! Ha! :)


One of the castle's towers...we hiked over there to explore it

I love this picture of Xhuli! The princess in her tower!
I have so much fun with her!

Here she is again...with the mountains in the background.

Another tower, which we also explored!

I am so blessed to know all of these wonderful people!


And yet another tower!

It was International Women's Day and sweet Ariana had just given me these flowers. Yes, she found them on the ground :) We had been partners for the day and she was excited to give them to me when she found them. These are the flowers traditionally given on this particular holiday because they are some of the first to bloom here. This made the day even more special!  

No comments:

Post a Comment