Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Secretary Sarah

It's a bit difficult to describe on this blog exactly what I do day in and day out here in Padova. Of course, a lot of my time is spent preparing for and teaching in the after-school program...as well as preparing for Sunday school, the Easter program coming up, helping with retreats and special events going on here at ICF, cleaning the church, preparing for our special activities we've been doing with the kids during the Friday night services every week....and....
This past month and a half, it seems I have sort of assumed the position of church secretary. A sweet woman here in the church named Lovely used to do a lot of secretarial work for Pastor Steve. But she acquired a full-time job, which is great for their family! Thanks to working in my parents' office since I was quite young, office/secretarial work is nothing new to me! :) Current and recent tasks here have included: accounting/bookkeeping, copying, filing, preparing booklets/handouts, etc...

Just a little glimpse of my days here.

Whatever our days hold, Lord, help us to rejoice and be glad in them!

Blessings to all of you, dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet Sarah! I miss you sooooo much! I know that the Lord has prepared you for such a time as this! How wonderful!
    Love you,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheri, I miss you soooo much too! Thank you for reading these and for your faithful encouragement! I love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete