Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Let It Snow!

The snow arrived in Padova today! After finishing the after-school program this evening, I went for a little stroll...and took a few photos. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

See everyone with their umbrellas?! Useful for more than just rain! :)







Auguri--"Greetings" or "Best Wishes"





Not only is it looking like Christmas, it's been smelling like it too! This week, Patti and I made gingerbread cookies with our after-school kids...yum!!! :)

Blessings to you, one and all!


2 comments:

  1. Love all of your pictures, Sarah! I have been thinking about you so much! Love you, Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you too! Glad you're enjoying the pictures :)
    Miss & love you!

    ReplyDelete