Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sing, sing, sing!

One of my responsibilites here has been the kids' Christmas programs. We have been  working on one program with our after-school kids and another for the ICF children's church. Most of you who know me well know how much I love to sing and how much I love kids, so you can imagine how much I have enjoyed this! :)

This past Sunday, we had the first one with the after-school program kids. Although we were missing quite a few of our children, those who were here did such a great job!

I tried uploading the video to my blog here, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. So I'll try to provide a link to the video on my facebook.


Unfortunately it looks like you have to be a facebook member and log in before you can see the video. I don't know why it won't upload onto my blog!
[Dec. 19th--I just uploaded this video to photobucket so hopefully even if you don't have facebook, you can view the video by clicking on the link below!]

We missed having Maira, Melody & Joel there for the program, as they worked with the kids and helped prepare for the program too.

The kids did a great job practicing their songs and Bible verses, and making their drums for "Little Drummer Boy."
Praising the Lord for a great program!
Tune in next week for "Shepherds, Sheep, & A Savior" performed by ICF Padova's children's church. :)
It's a much longer and more detailed program, so please pray it goes smoothly...and that our kids are healthy, so they can come! Learning the songs and lines has been kind of difficult for some of them, as English isn't their first language. When you don't know how to read English or you go to an Italian school where everything is done in Italian, it makes it more challenging. But they've done great!

No comments:

Post a Comment