Where you lead, Lord, I will follow. As most of you know, He currently has me in Padova, Italy. I am on a MAPS missions assignment through Assemblies of God World Missions. Here are some reflections of my experiences here in Padova. Thank you, my dear friends and family, for your prayers and support. All praise, honor, and glory are to Your name, Lord. I am forever grateful for Your grace and love.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Superior Support

As I prepared to leave for Italy, I had such an outpouring of love and support. Here are some glimpses of my fundraiser luncheon. This was just one of the many ways in which my dear friends and family provided me with abundant encouragement and support. I am SO grateful to everyone who helped, attended, and contributed. I wish I could picture all of you, but the pictures would be endless! Glory be to God for His goodness and provision!




No comments:

Post a Comment